What’s up everybody? Welcome to another killer episode of The Way of the Futurist podcast. Today’s guest is none other than Richard Titus. I came to know Richard through our shared connections from the crypto community and knew right away that he was the real deal. What I didn’t know, but learned during this conversation, was that he’s a technology rock star AND a committed family man and father. I would need a separate episode just to cover his full bio so here’s just a quick snapshot before we get started. Richard was named to the Wired 100 list in 2010, he launched Razorfish and Schematic, which are two of the world’s largest digital advertising agencies. He was a Senior VP at Samsung, and the Controller of Future Media and Technology at the BBC in Great Britain. Today he’s a venture investor and executive coach.
In this episode we talk about:
- Richard’s early days touring with the Beach Boy’s as a sound engineer
- His self-proclaimed greatest success...co-producing the documentary "Who Killed the Electric Car?"
- What led to his phenomenal success
- How he sifts through all the amazing opportunities coming his way to decide what to work on
- The impact of AI on society
- The importance of being exposed to new ideas, thinking, and experiences
- And most importantly, how critical it is that we are intentional in how we raise our children and support our communities...plus lots more.
Now that I’ve set the stage for an incredible listening experience, lets get to it.
Connect with Richard
Who Killed the Electric Car: https://www.whokilledtheelectriccar.com/